close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Housing Stabilization Services


Clay County HRA is now providing Housing Stabilization Services (HSS).
HSS is a new Minnesota Medical Assistance (MA) service for adults with
disabilities who are homeless, at risk for homelessness/institutionalization or
moving out of a congregate setting.
HSS can help you find housing and keep housing after you move in.
You may be eligible for services if you:
Have Medical Assistance
Are 18 or older
Have a disability or disabling condition
Are at risk for housing instability
If you are a Clay County HRA tenant/client and have questions about HSS you may contact Jill G. at (218) 512-1718
or email
To learn more about Minnesota MA Housing Stabilization Services you may also visit